Amazingly delicious pie with delicious apples - you will lick your fingers. Ideal for all those who follow a moderate low-carb diet (only 6.5 grams of carbohydrates per 100 grams of food).
This cake is sure to appeal to all of your guests, not just those who have abandoned the excessive use of carbohydrates. Dessert is perfect to serve it with coffee.
For the cake
- Ground almonds, 0.15 kg.;
- Oil, 0.025 kg .;
- Erythritol, 20 g .;
- 1 egg;
- Lemon juice, 1/2 tablespoon;
- Soda, 1 pinch.
- Cottage cheese, 0.2 kg .;
- Yogurt, 0.15 kg .;
- Erythritol, 0.05 kg .;
- 2 apples;
- Lemon juice, 3 tablespoons;
- Lemon zest, 1 tablespoon;
- Flavoring "Lemon", 1 bottle (if you want to get a more intense taste).
The number of ingredients given at the rate of 12 servings. Preliminary preparation of the ingredients takes 25 minutes, the time for further baking is another 45 minutes.
The nutritional value
Approximate nutritional value of 0.1 kg. product:
|218||913||6.5 gr.||12.1 gr.||7.1 gr.|
- Adjust the oven to 160 degrees (convection mode). Mix egg, butter, lemon juice and erythritol until a creamy mass is formed. In the resulting dough mix almonds and soda.
- Take a round split form (diameter - 26 cm), cover it with baking paper and put dough there. Bake the cake for 10 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees (convection mode) or 180 degrees (top / bottom heating mode).
- Mix cottage cheese, yogurt, lemon juice, zest and flavoring with a mixer.
- Apple wash and wipe dry. Remove the stem, cut the fruit into slices.
- Pour the curd mass in the baking dish and smooth with a spatula for the dough. As a final step, decorate the dish with apple slices, slightly “drowning” them in the cake.
- Put in the oven for another 45 minutes. Enjoy your meal!