Your attention is given a new variety of bread, distinguished by exquisite taste and fragrant smell. The structure includes sensational chia seeds, sunflower seed, as well as healthy husks of psyllium.
Most of these ingredients can be purchased at a regular supermarket, and some others, not so common, are sold directly on the Internet. We wish you a pleasant time in the kitchen and hope that you will like the result!
- 5 eggs;
- 40% cottage cheese, 0.5 kg .;
- Ground almonds, 0.2 kg.;
- Sunflower seed, 0.1 kg.;
- Seeds Chia, 40 g .;
- Husk seeds plantain blochnoy, 40 gr .;
- Coconut flour, 20 gr .;
- Salt, 1 tsp;
- Baking soda, 1 tsp.
The number of ingredients given per 15 slices. Preparation of all ingredients and clean baking time takes about 15 and 60 minutes respectively.
The nutritional value
Approximate nutritional value of 0.1 kg. product is:
|252||1055||4.2 gr.||18.8 grams||14.6 grams|
- Adjust the oven to either 195 degrees (upper and lower heating) or 175 degrees (convection mode).
- Beat the eggs into a rotating bowl, add the curd and salt, beat with a hand mixer until creamy.
- Separately mix all the dry ingredients: almonds, chia, sunflower, plantain, coconut flour and soda.
- Add ingredients from point 3 to mass from point 2, beat with a hand mixer to make a dough for bread.
- Take a baking sheet for bread, lay it out with special paper so that the finished product does not stick and in the future it can be easily removed from the mold.
- Spoon the dough into the baking dish and smooth the surface.
- Leave in the oven for 50-60 minutes until a crispy brown crust appears.
- Put the bread out of the mold and let cool before cutting. The top of the bread will be crispy, and the crumb will be tender and very tasty. Enjoy your meal!